To be is to act!
VIA CIVIC Association combines the enthusiasm, energy and creativity of people, who see the opportunities in the world and dare to find their talent, calling and meaning therein to create themselves. Being bold enough to constantly broaden your own boundaries and test your limits, to destroy your inner barriers and freely draw your way forward with each step, is a challenge.
The world belongs to makers!
VIA CIVIC is a crossing point, setting new directions and opportunities for action. It is a space for sharing a common vision, values and ideas, because they are the canvas of success. Together we weave the magic fibers of relations and create the solder of a community of like-minded people, based on friendship, empathy and tolerance, mutual respect and support.
VIA CIVIC Association is a non-government organization, created for public benefit in 2009, with the aim of supporting and motivating young people to develop and realize their personal, social and professional potential, to foster active participation and engaged civil participation in matters related to their own lives, career path and prosperity.
The organization has 39 members, of which 10 people with disabilities.
- Inclusion of young people in all areas of life
- Supporting personal and professional development
- Motivating volunteering and active citizenship
- Fostering entrepreneurial initiative
- Engaging youths with causes significant to the community
- Developing the organizational capacity in the civil sector
- Participation in national and international projects
- Incorporating innovative training programs
- Developing partnerships and networks
- Exchanging experience, good practices and know-how
- Providing information and advocacy
- Youth policies
If you share our vision
If your ideas intersect with our mission
If what we do provokes your interest
This post is also available in: Български